The foam presents ideal adhesion to typical construction materials, such as: brick, concrete, plaster work, wood, metals, styrofoam, hard PVC and rigid PUR.
– Working surface should be cleaned and degreased.
– The surface can be sprinkle with water at application temperature above 0°C.
– Secure surfaces exposed to accidental foam contamination.
– Too cold can should be brought to room temperature, e.g. by immersion in warm water with temperature up to +30°C or leaving it in room temperature for at least 24 h.
– Put on protective gloves.
– Vigorously shake the can (10-20 seconds, the valve facing down) to thoroughly mix the components.
– Screw the can onto the applicator.
– Working position of the can is “valve facing down”.
– Vertical gaps should be filled with foam starting at the bottom and moving up.
– Fill the gap is approximately 1/4 volume of the foam as it expands.
– In case of sealing the open woodwork, gaps > 3 cm are not recommended. Gaps > 5 cm are unacceptable. Slots wider than 3 cm from the bottom to fill up from one wall to the other alternately forming a zigzag pattern.
– Should application be interrupted for more than 5 minutes, the applicator nozzle with fresh foam should be cleaned with polyurethane foam cleaner and the can should be shaken prior to application.
– In case of foam drying in the applicator, the applicator tip should be cut off, which enables resuming work with foam.