WORKS AFTER COMPLETION OF APPLICATION
– Immediately after full foam hardening, it should be secured against exposure to UV rays by using e.g. plaster or paints, acrylic, silicon.
– After completion of work, the applicator should be thoroughly cleaned. To this end, a can with the cleaner should be screwed on the applicator and its trigger should be pushed until the moment, when clean fluid starts flowing out.
REMARKS / RESTRICTIONS
DOOR AND WINDOWS FITTING WITHOUT USING MECHANICAL COUPLING IS FORBIDDEN. LACK OF MECHANICAL COUPLINGS MAY CAUSE DEFORMATION OF THE MOUNTED ELEMENT.
– The curing process is dependent on temperature and humidity. The decrease in ambient temperature within 24 h after the application below the minimum application temperature can affect the quality and / or correctness of the seal.
– Hurried attempts at preliminary treatment may cause irreversible changes in foam structure and its stability and may affect deterioration of foam utility parameters.
– The foam displays lack of adhesion to polyethylene, polypropylene, polyamide, silicone and Teflon.
– Fresh foam should be removed with polyurethane foam cleaner.
– Hardened foam may only be removed mechanically (e.g. with a knife).
– Quality and technical condition of used applicator affect the parameters of final product.
– The foam should not be used in spaces without access of fresh air and poorly ventilated or in places exposed to direct sunlight.
– The manufacturer recommends using strip foam once (at one go), because in case of foam drying in the applicator, the future use may be impossible.